Novoflex QPL-2 Arca-Type Quick Release Plate for Q-Base System, 8.38cm Long – with 1/4-20″ & 3/8″ Screws
or 4 payments of $19.75 with Wizit learn more
- The QPL-2 is a 38x 84mm ARCA-compatible coupling plate with 2 camera mounting screws – one 1/4”-20 and one 3/8”-16.
- Its bottom edge dovetail construction allows the plate to slip in from any direction.
- Not for use in Arca-Swiss FlipLock quick release clamps
- NOVOFLEX Q-Plates use the Safety Pin Function when combined with a NOVOFLEX Quick Release Unit Q=MOUNT or Q=BASE II
- German engineered and manufactured
THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE WITH TRACKING
$79.00 inc. GST
In Stock 🇦🇺
The Novoflex Q=Plate series QPL-2 quick release plate fits any Arca-type quick release system (except the Arca Swiss Flip-Lock). This plate features two camera mounting screws (one 1/4″-20 & one 3/8″-16) and two slots on a 8.38cm” long plate, allowing a broad placement of the camera screws relative to the plate or one another.
The bottom edges are dovetailed for smoother loading and unloading from the clamp, as well as less abrasions. The screws of the Novoflex plates work with both traditional flathead screwdrivers as well as 5/32″ Allen wrenches.
– The Novoflex Arca-type quick release plates are thinner by the slimmest of margins than Arca-Swiss quick release plates. They are not recommended for use in the Arca-Swiss Flip-Lock quick release clamp.
– A finely machined plate for Arca-type quick release clamps.
– Q=Plates use the special safety pin of the Q=Base, to prevent the plates from slipping out of the base.
94 g (3.3 oz)
39×84 mm (1.5×3.3")
Arca type, double profile
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sirui TY-70-2 Quick Release Plate Arca-Type Pro$55.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Novoflex PLATTEU Universal Plate$69.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Sirui MP-20 Quick Release Photo Platform$69.00 inc. GST Add to cart
NiSi PRO NLP-CG Adjustable L Bracket for Camera with Flip Out Screen (Tripod mount point in the middle of the camera base)$69.00 inc. GST Add to cart